From the Purposely Prepared Kitchen:
Honey Crisp Apple Kale Salad
This salad recipe is easy, delicious, and fresh! One of the crunchier greens, Kale tossed with the goat cheese softens, the texture of this salad while infusing it with that rich flavor. The apple and nuts are just good! Assemble and drizzle the vinaigrette over top on the way to the table. Bon Appétit!
- 1/3 cup Extra Virgin Olive Oil
- 1/4 cup Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 minced garlic clove
- 1 1/2 Tbsp Dijon mustard
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Fresh cracked pepper to taste
1 bunch of Kale
1 diced or sliced honey crisp apple
1/4 cup raisins
1/2 cup pecans or walnuts
1/4 cup of feta or goat cheese
- Rinse and chop Kale and set aside to drain.
- Add all dressing ingredients to a mixing bowl and stir well.
- Wash apple and dice/slice.
- Chop nuts if they are whole.
- Pat Kale with paper towels to remove water
- Add all ingredients except dressing to Kale.
- Slowly drizzle dressing over salad and toss to coat.
Enjoy this salad on its own or add your favorite protein to make this the perfect post-workout meal!